Background
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
It's Been a While....
So with Jas and I both in school, our blog has taken a back seat for a while. I thought I'd put a quick post up to update on some things that have been going on. First of all, we have officially set the wedding date for August 7th! We are shooting for an outdoor wedding and reception (weather permitting) and are really excited to see the wedding site when it is in full bloom and everything has had the summer to grow. Jas also got her wedding dress which she will be more than happy to tell you about because all I know about it is that she has one (not for lack of wanting to know...she just won't tell me). We were also able to find a photographer at one of the wedding shows. Oh...and I guess another small detail is that we finally got her ring. She likes to show it off so I'm sure you will see it soon....ha ha! I'm sure Jas will get on here and provide a lot more details as soon as school gets out so until then thanks for the support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment